Vaiva in Lithuanian means rainbow. A colorful arch created by rain and sun. It describes me perfectly. Same as on a rainbow, you won’t find black color in my wardrobe. I prefer bright colors also to describe myself:
- Yellow for a smile. If I can make people around me to laugh, I’m happy!
- Orange for crazy. I always try to find something interesting and positive in each situation.
- Green for fresh. New people bring new experiences in my life.
- Blue for a dream. Photography is a passion to learn something new. Every day.
- White for travel. Discover new places and draw my own picture of them.
- Red for ardency. The energy I get from things and people around me.
- Purple for friendship. I couldn’t live without dear people around me.
- Pink for inspiration. For me and by me.
I believe in a power of visuals, mix of paint and good thoughts. It’s a power that can stop the moment. Moment to remember.
I’m Vaiva. For people I photograph, for friends, for new challenges, for love.
Take a rainbow, mix the colors and be happy every day!